What’s your technology superpower?
Whether you are a code crusader, a collaboration kingpin, a champion of cloud, or a security sleuth, innovation is a crucial element of every technology superhero’s power. Cisco Live Melbourne promises a mix of exhibitions, lectures, and over 300 available sessions about hot topics across cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, IoT and more.
To strengthen your innovation powers, you don’t want to miss a visit to the Innovation and Investment Pavilion to discover the newest, leading-edge technologies Cisco is betting on. This year, seven startups in the Cisco Investments portfolio and network from around the globe will be showcasing their technologies in Collaboration, Security, Analytics, AI, Cloud, and IoT.
Here is a sneak peak at this year’s featured start-ups and what they do:
- Dynamic Signal – Platform for companies to modernize, streamline, and measure communication and engagement to reach employees
- Exabeam – Security and intelligence platform provides end-to-end detection, analytics, and response capabilities
- Puppet – Open source and commercial solutions to adopt DevOps practices, achieve situational awareness and drive software change with confidence
- XY Sense – Captures accurate office utilisation information for organisations to act on
- Zillion Source – IoT platform enables event-driven cargo monitoring in real time and container tracking for life
- RedEye – Cloud and mobile platform that enables planning, scheduling and execution of repeatable work by staff or service providers
- Kespry – Aerial intelligence platform provides a new way for industrial companies to capture, analyse and share insights about their business
Don’t Miss Your Chance to Interact with these Agents of Change!
During your visit, learn more about each company and its technology by talking with the experts. For example, Dynamic Signal reps will show you how more than 20% of the Fortune 100 are modernizing, streamlining, and measuring their communication to reach all employees, wherever they work. XY Sense will be demonstrating how XY’s real time sensors and analytics platform will help organisations manage and increase utilisation of their 2nd to 3rd largest expense (property), while increasing employee productivity in their physical office space. The RedEye team will be demonstrating the future of collaboration on built environment and digital engineering. Attendees can interact with asset information in real time demonstrating the future of digital engineering collaboration.
Meet with our Investment Team Members
Our portfolio of over 120+ active investments reflects the breadth of different technologies disrupting global industries, making it no secret that Cisco Investments is passionate working with startups across the world. Learn about the newest tech and investments by visiting with our team at the Innovation and Investment Pavilion.
Excited to learn about the innovation shaping Cisco’s strategy? Make sure not to miss the Think Tank Talks from each of these pioneering companies by scheduling your agenda today!
Innovation and Investment Pavilion Think Tank Talks
ZillionSource: The value creation of IoT supply chain
Wednesday, March 7 at 1pm
RedEye: Collaborating on the built environment through digital engineering
Wednesday, March 7 at 2pm
Kespry: The leading aerial intelligence platform for the Industry
Wednesday, March 7 at 3pm
Dynamic Signal: Modernising employee communication for today’s workforce
Wednesday, March 7 at 5pm
Puppet: Utilizing the power of Puppet in your environment
Wednesday, March 7 at 6pm
About the author: Malcolm Thornton leads the development and execution of strategy for investments and acquisitions in Australia and New Zealand while supporting the broader APJ team across the region. Malcolm has extensive experience in the venture capital world both as investor and entrepreneur. He spent over a decade on the investment team at Starfish Ventures, one of Australia’s leading venture firms and had his first investment role with JAFCO Asia representing their investment activities in Australia.