Ayla Networks, a global IoT platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider, enables the world’s largest companies to connect and ingest data from nearly any sensor, system and cloud, announces its inaugural IoT conference, April 10 – 11 in San Francisco. The 2-day event will be centered around important themes in the IoT, such as:
- Key steps to consider when starting a connected product initiative
- Opportunities for venturing into new lines of business and massive revenue re-organization
- Business transformation and ROI
- Industry expertise and trends
- Getting a product to a 5-Star rating
- Bruce Sinclair of IoT-Inc.com
- Bruce is the publisher of www.iot-inc.com and advises brands, manufacturers and vendors on their IoT strategies. He is also a featured author for publications such as Computerworld, Forbes, Network World and ZDNet.
- Bill Schmarzo, CTO, Big Data Practice, EMC
- Bill is responsible for setting strategy and defining the Big Data service offerings for Dell EMC’s Big Data Practice. As a CTO within Dell EMC’s 2,000+ person consulting organization, he works with organizations to identify where and how to start their big data journeys.
- Tom Kerber, Analyst, Parks Associates
- Tom leads Parks Associates research in the areas of home controls, energy management, and home networks. He authors numerous reports on energy management and home controls covering the evolution of technology, partnership opportunities, and new business models, and speaks frequently at key industry events. His views are sought out by national press organizations and publications.
- Representatives from customers SharkNinja, Hunter Fan, Owlet, Culligan, and more
What to Expect
Attendees will be able to connect with leading business organizations on the IoT journey to share experiences and trade tips, learn about where the IoT is headed and how they can tap into the IoT community brain via industry experts and analysts. Attendees will also learn how to transform their business with powerful data analytics provided only through the IoT. Network with other attendees and enjoy stunning San Francisco views, dinner and libations during our networking evening event.
Connect, Learn and Transform your business! Register here: www.aylaconnect.com