Billed as the must-attend Cisco global event series, the Barcelona edition will kick off the year featuring a mix of exhibitions, lectures, and over 700 available sessions about hot topics across cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, IoT and more. At the Investments Village, eleven of our portfolio companies from around the globe will be showcasing their leading-edge technology in Data Center, Cloud, Security, IoT, and Collaboration.
It’s Time to Address Your Pain Points
Today’s pain points are chinks in the armor that make an organization vulnerable to disruptive forces in your industry. The startups in the Cisco Investments portfolio are solving some of the most pressing issues your enterprise will face in 2018. Don’t miss the opportunity to see our portfolio companies that are serving as catalysts for change, new advancements, data security, and intelligence. Here is a quick rundown of who they are and what they do:
- SecurView– Network readiness made easy with ISE Deployment Assistant (IDA)
- BehavioSec– Passive behavioral biometrics for Online Service Providers
- Moogsoft– Machine learning that boosts cross-departmental collaboration and automation
- WorldSensing– Smart City solutions for traffic, parking, and security
- Evrythng– Smart packaging and sensor technology for product data collection
- Stratoscale– Software for scaling datacenters and aligning on-premise with the public cloud
- Cohesity– Software-defined backup, recovery, and cloud integration
- Puppet– Platform for adopting DevOps practices and driving software change
- Exabeam– Security Intelligence platform for automated security, threat detection, and log management
- Veniam– Mobile Wi-Fi and data solutions for Mobility-as-a-service providers
- Gainsight– Platform for scaling communication and customer success
Learn firsthand about the strategy driving innovation at Cisco from Chief Strategy Officer, Hilton Romanski, who will be joined by leaders from two of our exciting startups, Worldsensing and Cohesity, for the Opening Keynote Post Show. Tune in live on Tuesday, January 30th at 10:45am (Barcelona time) to see why Cisco Investments continues to play a critical role in our strategy and how our portfolio companies deliver value to our partners and customers.
Meet With Our Cisco Investments Team Members
Our portfolio of over 120+ active investments reflects the breadth of different technologies disrupting global industries, making it no secret that Cisco Investments is passionate working with startups across the world. Our investment in AImotive, a European startup poised to shape the future of automotive with sensor-based technology is just one of our latest innovative portfolio companies. Learn about the latest tech and investments in the European market by visiting with our team at the Investments Village.
Reselling and OEM Possibilities
Several of our channel partners are already working with our portfolio companies and this Cisco Live is the perfect time to meet with some of the founders and hear their groundbreaking directives. Many of the solutions you’ll see in our Investments Village are ideal for bundling into your existing customer packages or expanding your offerings with next-level developments. Take advantage of the expertise of these pioneers on the forefront of B2B innovation working in the Cisco ecosystem and book your 1:1 meeting today.
About the author: Jon Koplin joined Cisco Corporate Development in 2017 and leads the EMEAR team responsible for investments, joint ventures, and acquisitions. Previous to Cisco, Jon worked as an early-stage technology investor with European family offices. Before moving into the investment arena, Jon held senior operating roles at Google and Samsung in Europe and Asia. Early in his career, Jon worked in Silicon Valley and in startups and was part of the management team of NetBeans (acquired by Sun Microsystems).